The G-Spot is an area on the front wall of your vagina that when stimulated, can cause women to orgasm and sometimes ejaculate. For some women, stimulating the G-Spot creates a more intense orgasm than clitorial stimulation.
* Tickling - Now when I say tickling, I don't mean to hold her down on the bed and tickle her until she urinates on herself. I mean something a little more mature. Take a feather (if you can't find a feather, then go to your local pet store and check out the cat toy section - you'll find a number of items you can use as substitutes for feathers) and very gently graze your partner's skin with it. Pay special attention to her erogenous zones. Your touch must be very light, so the feather just barely brushes against her skin. This will send shivers through her body. If she's naked, you may want to start at the top of her head and work down her neck, around her breasts, along the inner part of her thighs, on the back of her knees, and so forth.
* Massage - Remember that massage we discussed under "Dirty Talking"? Well, that's considered foreplay as well. Massages are a good choice for two reasons. First, stress hinders your partner's ability to orgasm. A massage will help her release all of that tension and stress so she is physically and mentally ready for pleasure. Second, a sensual massage will further her excitement and can take her to the next level. You don't have to read books on massage to learn the tricks of the trade either.
All you need to know is how to rub your partner's body so she gets a pleasurable feeling. You also need to know where to rub.
Some women love back massages, others like their partners to focus on their shoulders or legs, while a few prefer foot massages. If you've never given her a massage before, I recommend trying each of them until you discover which one pleases her the most. Also, there are a number of massage oils on the market which work amazingly well at helping set the mood and intensifying the experience. Oils that warm when they come in contact with human skin are a wonderful choice, particularly during the winter when she is feeling a little chilled.
* Give her a bath - Women enjoy being pampered and giving her a bath is a great way to do that while also getting her in the mood for sex. Here's what you do. Surprise her by filling the bathtub with warm water and bubbles. Have a glass of her favorite wine or beverage ready beside the tub as well. When she slides into the water, take a soft sponge or cloth and begin to gently rub the soapy water over her body. Remember to be gentle and to avoid contact with her vagina. Near the end of the soaping, you can come very close to her vagina, by rubbing the sponge along her inner thigh. Then start slowly rinsing her off, possibly with a shower massager is you have one. When she gets out of the tub, have a warm fluffy towel ready and begin drying her off yourself. In fact, if your tub is comfortable enough, you can sit behind her in the tub for even more erotic foreplay.
* Cooling her off - While the shower https://www.imgsexy.com and the warm massage oils may be perfect for the cold winter months, these two ideas may work better in the hot summer months. The first idea is to have your partner lie naked on the bed or couch. Make sure that the majority of her erogenous zones are facing upward or are easy to reach. Now take a hand held paper fan and gently wave it over each of those areas. If you don't have a fan, you can also blow on the areas yourself. Like the tickling, this sensation will make her shiver with delight. The second idea again involves her erogenous zones, but this time you'll cool her off with an ice cube instead. Don't have an ice cube handy? Try using a popsicle, then gently lick away the melted part on her skin.
* Complimenting her - Remember that women are generally more self-conscious about their bodies than men are. That means that even though they are enjoying your touches, in the back of their minds they are wondering how they look. To relax them, you should find chances during foreplay to compliment her body. Tell her how beautiful her breasts are, how perfect her butt is, how soft her skin feels, etc. Just whisper the comments in her ear between kisses or while you're massaging her body.
But be sincere.
* Teasing - As things heat up, you can move on to teasing as a form of foreplay. When your partner is in the plateau stage, she is going to be feeling the need for sex just as much as you are. Of course, the more sexual tension builds inside her the better her orgasm is going to be as well, so don't give in too quickly. Keep doing everything you've been doing, but increase the intensity a little. For examples, your gentle touches should be strokes and your light kisses should be a little deeper. If she asks you what you're waiting for, simply reply, "I'm waiting until you want to feel me inside you." Don't give in the first time she asks. Hold off a little longer. This may be difficult for both of you, but the wait will definitely be worth it.
* Partial penetration - Right before you decide engage in actual intercourse, you may want to step up the teasing. You see, researchers have found that when women are highly aroused and are near the height of the plateau stage, they feel a yearning to be penetrated. That's why so many women resort to using dildos and vibrators during masturbation. When your partner is begging you to fulfill that need, you can tease her a http://www.damplips.com/ little more by only penetrating her vagina with the very tip of your penis. Then very slowly use more during each stroke. By the time you reach full penetration, she'll be groaning with relief and pleasure.
These ideas are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to foreplay. After you try these ideas, you should begin experimenting with some techniques of your own. The more you learn about your partner's body and what pleases her the easier it will be for you to decide how to take her from those flickering flames of arousal to a total inferno of desire.
Home Improvement :: Call the Best Cleanup Service in Salt Lake City Before Water Damage Can Cause Dangerous Mold
Any homeowner who has experienced water damage, whether caused by Mother Nature or a broken water pipe, knows the mess that it creates. Flooded carpeting needs to be cleaned and dried quickly before mold and mildew have a chance to grow. When faced with a situation like this a homeowner needs the help of a professional flood cleanup service.
The most important step in water damage cleanup, naturally, is to remove the water from the structure. Don't wait to call for help. It only takes a few days for mold and mildew to develop, so any hesitation on the part of the homeowner could lead to more damage and extra expense.
The best professional Water Damage Cleanup in Salt Lake City Utah will answer calls for help 24 hours a day. They use high-power equipment to extract water from wet carpets and flooded basements, then follow up with specialized drying equipment. To ensure that all carpet, flooring, furniture, and upholstery are thoroughly dried. Their trained technicians use meters to test for moisture. They will use the drying equipment again if necessary to be certain everything is completely dry. If the water problem is not taken care of promptly and mold is discovered, the water damage clean up service offers mold clean up and removal. One important point to remember. Water damage is covered by most property insurance policies, but not all insurance will cover the cost of mold removal.
The Water Damage Cleanup Salt Lake City Utah also offers carpet and upholstery cleaning. The usual method of cleaning carpet is to use shampoo, foam, or dry foam and a bristle brush to loosen dirt and then vacuum it away after the carpet has dried. An entirely different method is used by the Water Damage Cleanup in Salt Lake City Utah. Instead of detergents or chemicals, their process uses non-toxic, environmentally friendly CO2 as the release agent. CO2 releases bubbles that penetrate the carpet fibers and dissolve grease, dirt, and pet stains. The dirt is then propelled to the surface to be extracted. This process has many advantages over soap and water or steam cleaning. CO2 leaves no residue to attract dirt and carpet dries faster because this method uses 1/5 of the water used in traditional carpet cleaning processes.
Cleaning upholstery is another matter all together. There are many upholstery fabrics that need special treatment, but the care labels on the furniture do not give much information on how to safely clean these fabrics. Most use one of the three cleaning mold removal houston codes for upholstery which are W, S, and X. W means the fabric can be safely cleaned with water based products. S stands for solvent cleaning find out more and X means do not clean at all. The technicians who work for the Water Damage Cleanup Salt Lake City Utah are trained in the proper techniques of upholstery cleaning and know what is safe to use on different types of fabrics.
Visit the website of the water damage cleanup service for more information on their cleaning services or to schedule an appointment. Customers will also find special offers on carpet and upholstery cleaning as well as water damage cleanup services. Homeowners can put their trust in this professional cleaning service to do an excellent job and help them with the overwhelming task of removing excess water from their homes.